ابحث في الموقع
    
مجلة الكلية
 

 
المحاضرات
 

 
نماذج اسئلة امتحانية
 

 
فعاليات الكلية
 

:: مؤتمرات
:: ندوات
:: النتاج العلمي
:: نشاطات

 
حلقات دراسية
 

 
حالات طبية نادرة
 

 
محاضرا طبية
 

 
دليل كلية الطب للعام 2013
 

 
دليل كلية الطب
 

دليل كلية الطب لعام 2012

 
مؤتمر اليوبيل الذهبي
 

::كلمة السيد العميد في مؤتمر اليوبيل الذهبي
:: ملخصات البحوث المقدمة في مؤتمر اليوبيل الذهبي

 
خريجي كلية الطب
 


 
دليل الخريجين
 


 
الطلبة الاوائل
 


 

 
دورات التعليم المستمر
 

 
الرياضة في كلية الطب
 

الرياضة في كلية الطب

 
كشاف مكتبة الكلية
 

 
صور منتقاة
 
 
موقع كلية الطب
 

 

( :- أ.د. نور الدين اسماعيل )

 

اسم الباحث :-   أ.د. نور الدين اسماعيل (اربيل)

عنوان البحث :-

The Pattern Of Benign Breast Diseasesin Erbil GovernorateTwenty One Year Experience

Abstract

Background: Benign breast diseases are the  most common cause of breast problems. In our region more than 40% of  women suffer from benign breast diseases and require treatment at some time in their lives1.Benign breast diseases are ten times more common than breast cancer.

Objectives:to identify the pattern of benign diseases of the breast and to present our experience in dealing with them during last 21 year.

Methods: from Feb 1990 to june 2001, 30000 patients with different diseases of the  breast were examined in our private clinic in Arbil,a good number of them disappeared or visited the clinic for several times(10000 patients) . we were left with 20,000 patients seen regularly,among these 510 patients had breast cancer and were excluded from the study,and we were left with 19490 patients.

Results:  Among all the benign breast diseases, right breast involvement was more common (51%) while left breast involvement was involved in (39%)  of the patients, Bilateral involvement was seen in (10%) of the patients. In  pattern of benign breast diseases, mastalgia was the most common lesion constituting 40%(7796 patients) of  cases  followed by fibroadenoma 4872 cases (25%),cyst( 1949 cases) 10%

Results: The age groups are ranged from 23 to 78 years old with a mean age of 48 years old.

Most of the patients were less than or equal to 50 years old with a percentage of (60.5%).  The leading tumor type was infiltrative ductal carcinoma (89.5%), and the other (10.5%) was diagnosed as lobular carcinoma.   The majority of cases were of grade II with a percentage of 72%, followed by grade III (22.4%) and (5.3 %) for gradeI. The percentage of ER +ve breast cancer is (55%) followed by PR +ve (48.7%), and HER 2 over-expression is (30%). Stage IIA accounts for the majority of cases (40.8%) followed by stage IIB (31.6%), then stage IIIA (17.1%) and finally stage IIIB (10.5%). During the period of the study no stage I or stage IV were recorded. As shown in Table I.

 

 

 

 

 

القائمة الرئيسية
 

:: كلمة السيد العميد
:: الرؤية والرسالة والاهداف
:: حقائق وارقام
:: هيكلية الكلية
:: الهيئة التدريسية
:: ارشيف الاخبار
:: ارشيف الصور
:: ارشيف الفديو

 
اعضاء مجلس الكلية
   
فروع الكلية
 

:: فرع الطب الباطني
:: فرع الجراحـة
:: فرع النسائية
:: فرع طب الأطفال
:: فرع الأشعة
:: فرع طب المجتمع
:: فرع التشريح
:: فرع الأحياء المجهرية
:: فرع علم الأمراض
:: فرع الأدوية
:: فرع الفسلجة الطبية
:: فرع الكيمياء الحياتية
 

 
عمداء الكلية منذ تأسيسها
 
 
دور اساتذة كلية الطب
 

في المستشفيات التعليمية

 
المنهاج الدراسي لكلية الطب
 

:: المنهاج الدراسي اصدار عام 2012
Curriculum of Medical College

 
مختبرات الكلية
 

:: مختبر الكيمياء الحياتية
:: مختبر الادوية
:: مختبر الامراض
:: مختبر وحدة الحاسوب


 

 
دراسات اكاديمية
 

:: الدراسات الأولية
:: الدراسات العليا

 
وحدة الجراحة المنظارية
 

 
مؤتمرات
 

 
الندوات
 

 

 
رسائل واطاريح
 

 
الارشاد التربوي
 
 
دوارمكتبة كلية الطب
 

 
دليل المكتبة الارشادي للعام 2014
 

 
النسخة الالكترونية للمجلة
 


 
صور التخرج
 

 
 
جامعة الموصل - كلية الطب

  • العراق – الموصل – حي الشفاء - قرب مستشفى ابن سينا التعليمي
ارقام التلفونات
  • 7481705918 00964
  • 7481705918 00964

تبويبات رئيسية: 

روابط خدمية:

تابعنا على:
Powered by Professional For Web Services - بدعم من بروفشنال لخدمات المواقع ب